One of the most versatile cars ever built, the WalthersMainline 53' General Steel Castings (GSC) Bulkhead Flatcar makes it easy to model these popular prototypes. Equipped with end bulkheads to prevent loads like lumber, pipe and more from shifting in transit, features of this detailed HO Bulkhead Flatcar include:
- One-time run of these car numbers, limited quantity available, order now!
- Now with die cast metal body for excellent performance empty or loaded
- Prototypes in service from 1950s to early 2000s - some in work train service today
- Used to carry lumber, utility poles, pipe, steel shapes, rail and various building materials
- Fully assembled with finely detailed body, deck and bulkheads
- Correct 33" RP-25 metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) magnetic metal knuckle couplers
This is a Pre-Order item. When you order this, your card will be pre-authorized but not charged. We will then import the item for you and ship it out. See my Pre-Order Information
section for more info on pre-orders and how they work and feel free to contact us with any questions!